Looking for help...
- finding the right software and hardware to meet your needs?
- getting your head around social media?
- using online tools to improve your productivity?
- understanding the ICT needs of your organisation?
iTaNGO Case Study Presentation Forum Videos
iTaNGO Case Study Presentation Forum Introduction
· Welcome and purpose of forum: Tracey Ezard - Facilitator
· Celebrating iTaNGO: Peter Walton – CEO, Infoxchange Australia
· The Victorian Government's involvement: Genine Wallinga - Director, Business Relationship Management Branch, Department of Human Services (VIDEO)
· Brief overview of iTaNGO project and resources: David Spriggs – iTaNGO Project Director and General Manager, Infoxchange Australia
Reaching Stability and Moving into New Frontiers
Guest presenters from the sector provided their perspectives and shared their journeys through the lens of the Community of Practice focus areas of Becoming Stable and Secure and Social Media. Through both a CEO and on the ground workers, we heard the challenges on their steps along the way and learnt from their achievements.
· Colleen Van Dyk - ICT Co-ordinator, Common Equity Housing
· Jodie Hamilton - ICT Officer, Southern Way Direct Care Service Inc (VIDEO)
· Marianne Hubbard - CEO, Pinarc Disability Support
This session presented differing experiences using Customer Relationship Management programs (CRM) and
the ways in which CRM programs acted as the driver in the area of knowledge management leading to positive outcomes for their organisations.
· Jodie Willmer - CEO, Travellers Aid Australia
· Anthony Buhler - Technology Operations Manager, The Alannah and Madeline Foundation
Rob McHenry - CEO, Leisure Networks took us through the developments of the iTaNGO demonstration project – his tips; reflections and findings on what has been an exciting outcome of iTaNGO.
Generation-e, VicDeaf Case Study – Video conferencing demonstration
A panel of community sector representatives explored what iTaNGO has meant to their organisations and their thoughts on next steps for the life of the project.
· Junita Lyon - E-Mentor, Lakes Entrance Neighbourhood House
· Rheinard Korf - Innovative Learning Designer, Wimmera HUB Inc
· Jennifer McIver - Information Technology Co-ordinator, The Alkira Centre
· David Spriggs - General Manager, Infoxchange Australia
iTaNGO Highlights and Achievements
The iTaNGO team presented their perspectives on the major achievements of iTaNGO and reflected on lessons learnt and interesting facts and findings.